South Africa’s wine making history stretches back to the 17th century. The Cape’s current wine scene is dynamic, the quality and value of South African wine is outstanding, producing many different styles of wine.
We presented the range of Kleine Zalze award winning , lively full bodied terroir driven wines with a three course matched menu at Fredericks on Thursday 10th March .
We were delighted to welcome Kleine Zalze Vice President of Sales and Marketing Anthony van Schalkwyk who talked us through the following wines
• Sparkling Methode Cap Classique NV
• Kleine Zalze Vineyard Selection Chenin Blanc 2014
• Kleine Zalze Vineyard Selection Shiraz Mourvèdre Viognier 2012
• Kleine Zalze Family Reserve Chenin Blanc 2014
• Kleine Zalze Family Reserve Cabernet 2010
• Kleine Zalze Family Reserve Pinotage 2009
• Kleine Zalze Family Reserve Shiraz 2010
For anyone interested a Cape Winelands experience Kleine Zalze lodge has breath-taking views of the Stellenbosch Mountains, surrounded by 120 hectares of vineyards and the championship ‘De Zalze Golf Course’.